Sports Premium Report
At Croyland Primary School we have identified the following areas where the Sports Premium funding will be prioritised:
- To improve the quality of teaching of PE, focussing on developing the confidence and subject knowledge of staff.
- To provide a wider range of extra-curricular sports clubs for all children.
- To further extend a competitive element to the PE provision, including external fixtures/competitions.
- To develop a range of events for engagement and enjoyment, (Local competitions, taster sessions for new sports etc)
- To continue to increase participation rates in physical activity amongst all groups of learners, particularly Upper Key Stage Two girls.
- To lift self-esteem and improve life style, developing children into lifelong participants of sport.
Please click on the PDF below to view our Sports Premium Report: