Here at Croyland Primary School, we recognise that keeping children safe when using technologies is a vital element of our safeguarding strategy. Our aim is to teach our children in how to use technology safely, in the hope that they will apply these skills independently.
It is my role to monitor E-safety, ensuring that children are safe when using technologies at school, and to follow up where we believe they are not keeping themselves safe at home.
If you would like any help with managing your devices at home, please pop in for a chat and we will do all we can to support.
Some links to more information:
- Think U Know - containing internet safety advice for those aged from 5 to 16, along with parents and teachers, this site is produced by CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).
- Digital Parenting Magazine - Vodafone have lots of fantastic practical advice for parents in thier Digital Parenting Magazine.
- Kidsmart - An award-winning internet safety programme for children.
- Know IT All - lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK - Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape - An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- Childline - ChildLine is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK.
If you wish to find out more about E-Safety or to report any instances of E-Safety please visit the CEOP Website.